Saturday, August 2, 2008

More scenes of London







Shakespeare's Theatre was amazing, and a huge amount of people can be fit in to the theatre especialy as groundlings! (people who stand for the entire three hour performance and in older time used to go where they stood if you know what I mean....luckily it doesn't smell like that


Little Venice is beautiful hard to believe that it is in Central London.



I drive past St Paul's every morning, it still blows me away each time I see it. A complete masterpiece.





I was very priveledged indeed to go thru the London Television Studios as part of my day job (it's a hard life) and have a look at all the studios, Father Ted was filmed there...unfortunately I wasn't allowed to take any photos but I enjoyed my visit and wanted to remind myself that I went!!\

No comments: