Monday, June 30, 2008

Hard Rock Calling









Went to Borough Market and feasted on really yummy food, Palma Ham cut straight from a whole side of a pig, raw oysters six times the size of Bluff Oysters for 1.50 and not at all tough. I'm really scared now as its only ten minutes away by train and a total foodie heaven, lethal on my wallet and not too mention my waist-line.





Went for a great ride in Bexley tried out a new horse, had some great gallops thru the woods and blew away some of the cobwebs, Ginger was incredibly fast!

Went out to Tunbridge Wells to celebrate Twee's Birthday which was a bit of a mission as it was an hour away to get there and we needed to get back to town to go to Hard Rock Calling, which we did with plenty of time to spare luckily the traffic co-operated on the M25!



Hard Rock Calling was fantastic, The Bangles were the first band we saw they played Eternal Flame, Manic Monday and of course Walk like an Egyptian, the scary thing was the lead singer didn't look any older and even scarier I could still remember all the words. Next up was Starshifter they were good followed by K T Tunstall who was excellent and really interacted well with the crowd.




Last but certainly not least was The Police playing their last ever UK concert and it was pretty special to see it at Hyde Park, everything they do is magic, lol, how cheesy am I

1 comment:

Talisman Farm said...

Pfffffffft! I think I am going to have to stop reading this blog - makes me too damned jealous :op