Saturday, June 21, 2008

London Sights, Bexley & Natural History Museum

The Natural History Museum is fantastic, live animated T-Rex and Raptors so lifelike that some children were afraid to go in, not me of course!




The Mammal section was huuuge and had a cool representation of how much blubber is on a Blue Whale with its actual skeleton above. I experienced a Volcano and the earth moved for me in Kyoto, Great morning spent here.

Thought I would put some photos in of where I go riding, Bexley in Kent is a really beautiful village only 15 minutes away from where I live, I can gallop across golf courses, come across Foxes and Badgers mid jump and there is even a pub that you can tether your horse to on one of the rides, now that is impressive even by my standards.




There is always something going on in London like the Mountain Bike world champs a free event.














The architecture of the Canary Wharf area is really impressive and you may recognise the escalators (Canary Wharf Tube station) it was used in Mission Impossible 2.

No comments: